Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday, I'm in Love

Pinned Image

...with the fact that it's National Chocolate Cake Day! Thanks for the heads up, Hello Giggles. It's a given that chocolate is at the top of my list of favorite things (higher on the chain than shoes, guys), and I want to do something to commemorate this fine holiday. Remember when I posted a long time ago about loving the above-pictured cake? Well, I loved the picture and the recipe but never made it. That might have to change tonight; although, I have a new recipe for chocolate lava souffles (seemingly a contradiction in itself, but delicious nonetheless) that I want to recreate after eating it at a restaurant. Maybe I should make both? I have an excuse...

...with today. It's 64 degrees in Charlottesville, and the weekend is supposed to be just as beautiful. I consider this to be a huge blessing. I want to take up running, so I might pull a Zooey Deschanel in Yes Man and have a jogging photography session to break the ice.

I'll be back next week with some more on etiquette, but until then, have an awesome weekend!

Image from What Katie Ate

No comments: