Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you ever get homesick for a place you've never been?





Paris is tugging on my wanderlust heartstrings today, and I've never even left the country. Wouldn't it be lovely to rent this little studio for a few weeks? When I go somewhere new, I like to just be there for a while. I'm not into the hustle and bustle of tourism; I find it utterly exhausting. It'd be lovely to sit somewhere along the Seine after a nice big buttery croissant (cliche and/or lame, but I don't care) and really, I'd be so into just plain strolling and getting lost in the wander for a few hours.

Images: 1, 2, 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Vacation should be more than seeing a whirlwind tourist tour. It should be an experience earned over minimum two weeks, two months would be choice. I think vacation may be the wrong word… sojourn describes it better vous ne pensez pas?