Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire, it's been forever since I posted. I mean, I just went to Design*Sponge and didn't even know that they'd given their website a whole new facelift. What's become of me?
I like posting in lists because that's what my life has consisted of lately:
- The lease on the cottage my friend A. and I are renting starts TODAY, praise the Lord. I've been fighting sewing curtains until I get moved in.
- The Crafterdinner girls and I are having a jumbo YARD SALE this coming Saturday in Charlottesville. I'm literally up to ears in boxes at my current apartment. There's hardly room to walk.
- Thank you, Lord, for linen. I just ordered some linen trousers for this 95 degree summer weather so I can look semi-professional at work and not be miserable in the attire.
- Happy anniversary to my mom and dad; they've been married for 31 years today. They are awesome. Speaking of weddings, Niknak is getting married in less than two weeks. Zomg.
- It's June. Does this blow anyone else's mind?