Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Balls of Fire

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire, it's been forever since I posted.  I mean, I just went to Design*Sponge and didn't even know that they'd given their website a whole new facelift.  What's become of me?

I like posting in lists because that's what my life has consisted of lately:
  • The lease on the cottage my friend A. and I are renting starts TODAY, praise the Lord.  I've been fighting sewing curtains until I get moved in.
  • The Crafterdinner girls and I are having a jumbo YARD SALE this coming Saturday in Charlottesville.  I'm literally up to ears in boxes at my current apartment.  There's hardly room to walk.  
  • Thank you, Lord, for linen.  I just ordered some linen trousers for this 95 degree summer weather so I can look semi-professional at work and not be miserable in the attire.
  • Happy anniversary to my mom and dad; they've been married for 31 years today.  They are awesome.  Speaking of weddings, Niknak is getting married in less than two weeks.  Zomg.
  • It's June.  Does this blow anyone else's mind?
Here's to celebrating slacker bloggers (that's me)!  This slogan should read more like, "Here's to bloggers who have real lives and live them!"  :)  Sorry for the sarcasm.  Tootles for now.

    No comments: