Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was hunting in Antarctica and I got a polar bear.  There's no need to call PETA on me, but I remember feeling proud in the dream.  My dad's cousin has been working at the South Pole and sending "Penguin Reports" via email, so I suppose I have had the Pole on my mind.  Anyway, reading all about her adventures has been super interesting; although, there haven't been any polar bears in her writings.

I made a new dessert last night called "Duo Pots de Creme," which is a milk chocolate baked custard topped with semisweet chocolate ganache.  I ate one for breakfast today.

Something in me wants to make those marshmallows that I made before Christmas; they were heavenly. Here's an idea for a winter celebration (because, who doesn't want to celebrate something in the dead of winter?):  Hot Chocolate Bar!  The possibilities are endless:  homemade powdered hot cocoa mix  & marshmallows, peppermint sticks and/or Schnapps, Mexican seasonings, caramel syrup, cinnamon sticks, etc.  Hot Chocktails!  How long would it take me to get that trademarked?  Anybody want to come to mine? All I have to do is set a date...

 

No comments: