Friday, October 30, 2009

Can't Buy Me Love

...But you can check out my Etsy site and buy something from there! I'm going to be adding more items, but it takes me a while to upload the stuff. I ambitiously started my Etsy shop a couple months ago, and what do you know, I just posted some things today. For those of you who don't know about Etsy, it's worth your time to surf around on there; Christmas is coming up, you know... As far as my shop goes, there's more to come, but until then, hop unto Etsy and check the site out in general. I think people under-estimate handmade items; why would you want to buy a pair of earrings from a department store that aren't even made with precious metals or gemstones when you could get something handmade with quality materials for an equal or lesser amount? Starving artist or not, I will never stop creating.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Rach, I love the site! And the display. I love the Colorado earrings and how they are on Mason jars and laid on the wooden table. Nice. And I love that when you click on an item you can actually wax all poetic about the stuff in a little description. Good job Rach!