Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

...Well, it wasn't cold outside when the below photo shoot took place.  My friend Magpie went to Lebanon with me for a long weekend in July, and we went antiquing with my parents one afternoon.  We found this fur coat priced at a whopping $20.00, and my dad tried tirelessly to get Magpie to buy the coat (because check her out, she is totally stylin' and profilin')!  While Magpie didn't buy the coat, it did provide us with a few minutes of free entertainment.  Here goes:

Check out Mom!


Me trying not smile, you know, like the models do.  I don't think this look works for me, haha.  Why is it that they never smile?


And my favorite shot of the day would have to be Magpie.  I suppose you can guess that we were trying this coat on in July...


Oh, I made the pieces of Heaven homemade marshmallows last night, they were soo yum yum!  They were a very fun project to make.  

DIY Time:  Farfalle as a Gift Bow!  I always run out of ribbons and bows when I get down to wrapping the last gift or two.  This is a neat idea; I may have to try it out!

1 comment:

KG said...

You girls would probably like to have that fur coat now with all these cold temps. I really wished I taken mine to Charleston this past weekend. There were ladies decked out in fur everywhere!