Monday, April 5, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

I know it's been so long since I posted, but can you blame me? The weather in Charlottesvegas has been outstanding. I went home for Easter to visit the famdamily and to celebrate The Resurrection at LCF; I had an awesome weekend and I hope that everyone else did as well. I will have more goodies to share later in the week, but until then, just so you know, I ate 2 boxes of Peeps in a 24-hour period. Absolute bliss. Fluffy white marshmallowy goodness coated in all-natural sunshine yellow sugar granules. Soooo good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed a pick-me-up before work last night, and what better to get the job done than peeps? Mine are of the bunny variety, but the same glowy yellow. Fantabulous. And look at this - you'll die. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/03/29/GA2010032903934.html?hpid=artslot